- The Competition is held in Queensland between the 1st of January and the 31st of November each year.
- Only results from nominated Weight Pull events held in Queensland are eligible.
- Qualifying results must be submitted within 30days of the event.
- Dogs must compete as per the competition rules set by the ANKC and at the direction of the host club.
- Points are allocated based on each dogs highest body weight to pulled weight ratio at the event. eg. 12 times own body weight.
- Dogs and Bitches compete together for the Overall Competition.
- If a dog or owner is suspended by any ANKC Affiliate, we may disqualify the owner and/or revelant dogs from the competition.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the 15 to under 27kg Class, 27 to under 36kg Class, 36 to under 45kg Class and 45kg and over Class.
- All competitors must be financial Members of the Club. Co-owned dogs must reside with a financial Member of the Club.
- By submitting your results to the ASTCQ Weight Pull Pointscore, you indicate your acceptance of our rules and conditions.
Entries can be entered online via our Pointscore Entry Form.
|15 to under 27kg Class, 27 to under 36kg Class, 36 to under 45kg Class and 45kg and over Class.||Points|