We are about improving the lives of Staffordshire Bull Terriers and American Staffordshire Terriers and their crosses in need by providing rescue, foster care, education, training support, and adoption into safe and loving homes.
How you can help
There are many things you can do to help the rescue and our fur-kids in general. Here are a few:
- Adopt, don't shop: pounds and shelters are over-crowded with misunderstood, neglected and abandoned dogs who are search for their furever homes. Read about what to expect with when you adopt a dog from us here; or view our adoption application form here.
- Foster: rescue organisations like QSAR are always looking for foster carers. Read about our foster program here; or view our foster carer application form here.
- Spay/Neuter: be a responsible owner and spay/neuter your fur companion to help fight over population of these beautiful animals.
- Volunteer your time and skills: even if you can't foster or take in another dog, you can help rescues by volunteering. Click here to volunteer your skills.
- Donate: food & other dog related products as well as monetary donations are greatly appreciated. As a non-profit organisation, we rely on public support so that we can continue to rescue and rehome dogs. Visit our Facebook page or contact us for more information on donations.
- Subscribe to our newsletter